IDM Developer-4 - #1245455
This successful candidate is responsible for building workflows, application onboarding, code fixes and enhancements related to Synchrony Identity and Access Management (SIAM) platform.
- Configure out of the box SailPoint IdentityIQ connectors such as AWS, Active Directory, LDAP, Oracle, etc.
- Create and modify provisioning workflows in SailPoint IIQ.
- Create and modify lifecycle events, policies in SailPoint IIQ environment as per requirement.
- Build custom connectors, onboard new applications on to existing SailPoint IIQ environment.
- Manage certifications through SailPoint IIQ on quarterly basis for entire Organization.
- Resolve day to day incidents assigned to IAM team.
- Communicate the status of build projects and other initiatives to stakeholders and leadership
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies while maintaining proficiency in existing technologies
- Responsible for documentation, code reuse, re-factoring and design patterns standards compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field A minimum of 3-5 years experience in Identity and Access Management
- A minimum of 1 year of experience developing for the SailPoint IdentityIQ platform
- Proficient in Java and XML
- Understanding of Oracle Databases
- Able to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- For Internal Applicants: Understand the criteria or mandatory skills required for the role, before applying.
- Inform your Manager or HRM before applying for any role on Workday.
- Ensure that your Professional Profile is updated (fields such as Education, Prior experience, Other skills) and it is mandatory to upload your updated resume (Word or PDF format)
- Must not be any corrective action plan (First Formal/Final Formal, PIP)
- Employees who have completed 18 months in organization and 12 months in current role and level are only eligible.
- Last annual performance rating should at least be Strong Contributor / Critical talent.
- Good team player and capable of working individually with less supervision.
- Excellent analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Experience in Agile application development methodology
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, and strong problem solving with a common-sense approach to resolving problems
- Ability to achieve results in a cross-functional matrix organization involving multiple technologies, personnel and processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills
Job Family Group:Information Technology
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.