Trailhead Editor - #1244998
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Trailhead is the fun way to learn Salesforce. It’s revolutionizing how people learn, and it’s energizing, activating, and expanding our Salesforce community. Trailhead helps skill-up developers, admins, and business users by presenting them with a series of guided learning 'Trails' that break up Salesforce into small, digestible bites. It's modular, social, and gamified. Most importantly, it's fun...and a little bit weird.We need a passionate Trailhead Editor to help develop Industries Cloud content that is fun, high-quality, and empowering for our learners. As an editor, you’ll spend your days working with writers and internal and external stakeholders, helping to shape the content and make sure it stays true to the spirit of Trailhead.This is NOT a copy or line editor job. This is a challenging role for someone with Salesforce experience, who is an exceptional editor and writer, and who is passionate about helping people learn.
- Use your knowledge of Industries Cloud and Salesforce to shape the content and work with writers to get the structure, voice, and tone right.
- Bring a deep understanding of our learners, and be able to put yourself in the mind of the learner to help the writer to create incredible, fun, aspirational, relevant content.
- Manage the editorial and QA process, from the SME-approved draft to the finished product, through rounds of revisions.
- Help to upskill writers through coaching and mentoring.
- Be accountable to ensure deadlines are met.
- An experienced and excellent technical writer and editor, unafraid to take risks.
- Minimum 5 years of professional writing and/or editing experience.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment on a fast-growing team.
- Ability to balance high standards for quality with the need to get to market fast.
- Ability to establish a good working rapport with writers and help motivate them to excel in Trailhead writing style.
- Experience using, administering, or developing with Industries Cloud and Salesforce.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles.
- Experience with education technology.
- Experience with instructional design and/or curriculum development.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.