Scrum Master I - #1244475
Partner with up to two business and technology teams to plan and execute tactical and strategic efforts; delivering the business vision.
- Team coordination: Ensure teams operate to agreed team cadence. Provide support to help teams reflect learn and improve on their Agile practice
- Dependency coordination: Support teams to ensure smooth collaboration among ‘extended’ team members wherever required and enable clear visualisation of dependency blockers
- Track and manage team Visual Management Boards: Help teams maintain their team data and collateral; keeping them relevant over time to changing needs of the business
- Continuous improvement: Provide mentoring support to Product Owners and team members to refine their understanding of Agile practices
- Support Product Owners in each team to engage inform influence and negotiate with stakeholders using product backlogs (prioritized based on value) as the basis for discussions.
- Work with the Agile coach to ensure alignment to Agile values and principles.
Measures of Outcomes:
- Percent of increase in Agile maturity as defined by the maturity tools i.e. adoption of Agile practices and participation within the team
- Percent of achievement in OKRs or KPIs as defined for project / program
- Number of contributions to Scrum Master guilds to improve Agile adoption; creating sustainability
- Facilitate team events to drive Agile practices (e.g. daily stand up sprint planning sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives).
- Conduct regular check- ins with all team members to provide performance feedback and offer coaching and mentoring
- Create and maintain team metrics to monitor and measure teams performance (e.g. Velocity Burndown CFD’s cycle time etc)
- Coach the team the product owner and business stakeholders on Agile practices and processes (e.g. methodology acceptance criteria user stories estimation etc.)
- Provide training for the team on Agile concepts various practices and frameworks as required
- Effectively use a variety of collaboration tools (e.g. Mural Miro MS Teams Zoom etc) to stimulate collaboration and transparency
- Understand the business requirements and interact with SMEs at various stages of development
- Understand the customer's technology landscape and requirements
- Identify improvements for the release management process release schedule and plan
- Understand RACI Matrix and Governance Framework for related projects
- Promote continuous knowledge management
- The ability to cut through unnecessary work and focus only on the essentials
- Exhibits sound judgment under pressure with the ability to remain calm under stress
- Possesses motivation and coaching skills; guiding and supporting teams throughout a project
- The ability to think and make decisions quickly in rapidly changing circumstances
- A true Servant leader with the relevant skills and competencies
- Demonstrate conflict resolution skills to effectively facilitate the te
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.