Java Architect - S3324 - #1231538
Date: Jun 23, 2022
Contract type: Full time
Work schedule: Full day
Location: Hyderabad, India
Team: Enterprise Services
Work Type: Full Time
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “
Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels
What You'll Do
- Provide architecture & technology leadership across digital platform.
- Lead architecture & design for complex programs spanning multiple teams across the organization.
- Provide technical oversight to the development process including reviewing the technical design and the deployment architecture.
- Identify and introduce new technologies, patterns that can elevate the platform.
- Develop & evangelize the reference architecture & patterns that will be used across the organization.
- Mentor solution architects and technical leads to help build effective engineering practices.
- Be the go-to expert for technical solution to digital development teams.
What You Know
- 5 years of experience in software architecture & design.
- Experience with micro-services architecture, design patterns, and standard methodologies with an eye towards scale, automation, resiliency, high availability and user experience
- Experience in cloud computing application implementations on AWS or Azure or Google Cloud is a plus
- Strong background in creating secure cloud architectures for customer facing applications that are enterprise grade and highly scalable.
- Experience in DevOps culture is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of architectural principles involved in SaaS and multi-tenant platforms.
- Experience and knowledge of streaming technologies, NoSQL databases and cloud platforms are a plus.
- Skilled in PCF, Java, Spring, Python/Perl and C/C++ or some variation of these skills
- Experience in emerging technologies like Machine Learning, voice, bots and IOT is a plus.
- Good understanding of Web Technologies, UI Frameworks, AEM is a plus.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum India offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
- Continuous Learning - Year-round training sessions are offered as part of skill enhancement certifications sponsored by the company on an as need basis. We support our team to excel in their field.
- Parental Medical Insurance - Nisum believes our team is the heart of our business and we want to make sure to take care of the heart of theirs. We offer opt-in parental medical insurance in addition to our medical benefits.
- Activities -From the Nisum Premier League's cricket tournaments to hosted Hack-a-thon, Nisum employees can participate in a variety of team building activities such as skits, dances performance in addition to festival celebrations.
- Free Meals - Free snacks and dinner is provided on a daily basis, in addition to subsidized lunch.
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace